Donate to ReForest London
Help support our programs and keep the forest in "The Forest City"!
ReForest London Newsletter
We are currently seeking volunteers to help us with the translation of documents in order to reach all members of the London community.
These documents are being developed for non-English speaking Londoners to easily learn more about ReForest London and important educational resources such as how to plant a tree. These resources would be available to all Londoners and would be used for various programs and at outreach events.
We many also reach out to Translator volunteers to attend planting and aftercare events to help with translating instructions to non-English speaking individuals, families and volunteer groups.
- Help translate ReForest London materials into specified language
- Attend events to help with instructions to non-English speaking individuals
Varies depending on project.
No training required.
No previous experience required.
- Fluent in one of the below languages
- Strong proficiency to read and write in specified language
- Ability to rewrite documents from English to specified language
- Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
If you are interested in this volunteer role then you may also want to check out our Canvasser role.
Please fill out our volunteer application form and indicate “Translator” as area of interest.