Donate to ReForest London
Help support our programs and keep the forest in "The Forest City"!
ReForest London Newsletter
ReForest London has many opportunities for those who want to work in an office setting. We require assistance with data entry, mailings and light organizing of supplies cabinets, as well as day-to-day tasks.
3 hours per shift, during working hours (9-4), but flexible to your schedule.
6 month minimum commitment.
ReForest London Orientation Training (1 hour)
This is our basic introduction training for all volunteers who are interested in getting more involved with our organization. This training session familiarises you with our organization, our goals, and provides information on our volunteer opportunities. We also introduce you to native trees and how to plant them. We ask new volunteers to take this class before continuing on to other training sessions.
- ReForest London Orientation consists of one 1 hour classroom session.
- You do NOT need to take this Orientation to be able to participate in our Tree Planting and Aftercare events, it is only necessary for the volunteer roles listed below.
- Check out the Powerpoint Presentation before or after the training for more information.
Volunteer or work experience within an office setting.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible, used to dealing with multiple projects at a time
- Excellent time management skills
- Capable of interacting with others and answering phones
We ask for resumes and interviews when we are recruiting Office Assistants.
If you are interested in this volunteer role then you may also want to check out our Storyteller role.
Please fill out our volunteer application form and indicate "Office Assistant” as area of interest.